Get started by following a few simple tips:
- Choose, use and protect your passwords carefully
- Always have internet security software/apps loaded, active and updated on computers and mobile devices.
- Don’t click on links in emails, texts and posts that you weren’t expecting, or open random attachments.
- Look after mobile devices and protect them with a PIN or passcode.
- Download software and app updates as soon as prompted
- Never reveal too much personal or financial information in emails, profiles, websites and on the phone.
Get the full story at www.getsafeonline.org
Facebook / Twitter: @getsafeonline