All eligible patients will receive an invitation from the Practice, so please ensure your contact details are up to date.
Please check our website and Facebook page for upcoming flu clinics.
To be eligible for a free flu vaccination, patients must meet one or more of the criteria below:
- Over 50
- Patients with a long term health condition, i.e. diabetes, heart, kidney, lung conditions or chronic liver disease
- If you have suffered a stroke or TIA (transient ischaemic attack)
- If you are immunocompromised
- If you are pregnant
- If you are a Carer or someone in close contact with immunocompromised individuals
- Chronic neurological disease such as Parkinson’s Disease or moto neurone disease
- Learning disability
- Splenic dysfunction or asplenia
- A weakened immune system due to disease or treatment
- Morbidly obese (defined as BMI of 40 and above)
If you are unsure as to your eligibility please contact us on 017683 71369